Before and after pics

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Top 7 Post-Bariatric Surgery Pickup Lines

 From the home office in Templeton, and with credit to my friend Katie who sent me a couple of these... Here are the top 7 Post-Bariatric Surgery Pickup Lines:

7.) Is that skin in your shirt, or are you just happy to see me?

6.) Wanna see my pouch?

5.) You make my protein "shake".

4.) So how do you like your Greek yogurt in the morning?

3.) You show me your bariatric vitamins, and I will show you mine.

2.) Low on protein? I've got your protein RIGHT HERE!

And the number one Post-Bariatric Surgery Pickup Line is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1.) I am totally going to make you dump, because my lips are as sweet as sugar!

2 comments:

  1. Now, Kathleen won't want you using any of those pick up lines on other women! A good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard! too funny!

    robyn

    ReplyDelete